Thursday, July 12, 2007

It feels good

I guess that's what i have been wanting to know - whether i'll like being a surgeon or not. Whether i'll be able to make the top of the crop is a different story. Believe me when i tell you that i rarely curse for the past 2 weeks during my work since started thoracic surgery rotation! It's so good to be back to my own nest. I guess it's just the patient population that i am working with. Much less chronic problem or at least when they come in with a surgical problem, i see them at a different light. Not going to comment on that further! ;)

There's so much more to improve and my attending surgeons are perfectionist that are hard to impress as much as i am trying to work harder. That's the challenge that keeps me going i guess.

I am currently getting into the habit of drinking coffee and ginseng and voila!!! I don't feel tired with the long hours! I do recommend you to try it. Chor chor.....try it, coffee with ginseng slices or powder, you might not feel eyelids heaviness while at work! (^ ^)



(-_-)***once you choosen a path, don't look back, continue walking

1 Comments:

Blogger jolcy said...

actually nescafe do sell it in the market.. coffee with ginseng.. coffee with honey.. dunno ler.. alot.. i am drinking the coffee hi-calcium one.. :)

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home