Monday, May 28, 2007

Frustration

As much as i hope to maintain my sanity in this busy rotation, i have to admit that i am finally feeling what everyone is trying to tell me. This is insane! The nurses will page you endlessly, scut work is piling up like mountains, ungrateful/psychiatric patients will drive you nuts and the next call (30 hours in hospital duty) is approaching again. I have been a whiner i know but this is really getting to my nerves.

The only consolation is, i am done with this rotation by coming monday!It will be a relief. I love what i am getting (learning) out of it but well, there's always an end point i guess. And am going to NY in barely 3 weeks time!!! I believe sweetness is the after taste of bitterness.



(-_-)***one gets wiser as day goes by

1 Comments:

Blogger jolcy said...

I guess sweetness will always be the after taste of bitterness.. or rather we hope it would be.. so just think on the bright side lu.. :)

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home