Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tulips

Tulips have always been my favourite flower, so i glad to see part of the tulips offering in Ottawa. Here are some pics!



My personal fav. I'll read up more on photography! I was adviced that there's something called 1/3 rule where the subject of my photo should be 1/3 of the size or at 1/3 corner of the picture. Sounds complicated!



I took this pic when this girl was posing for her dad. Didn't focus it well but she's pretty cute!



I like the old couple at the "hidden" corner. The brightness is quite below par!

That's all for today!



(-_-)***much to learn and so much more excitement to see pics that represent my vision!

3 Comments:

Blogger jolcy said...

wow.. really really nice pics... the pic with the gal really looks like something for ads or something.. nice.. :) *drool*

11:00 PM  
Blogger mcfan said...

hehe...yeah, i wished i had more guts to ask her to pose for my camera!! haha, i just quickly snap it when i saw her doing that for her dad's camera!

11:20 PM  
Blogger humblebird said...

yah!! I do agree with the previous post.....cuz I just surfed webshots.com. when I first saw this pic, I think you took one from there...:p

keep working on this!!! remember we didn't take our wedding pics yet....wahahahahah...... (o.0)"

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home