Monday, December 08, 2008

Home-cooked food at work

I have not eaten in my workplace's cafeteria for a long while. I always ensure that i make my own lunchbox, or else, i will snack on some free crackers. Food from the cafeteria harbors lots of bad calories and it also cost a quarter of a bomb to buy a meal there! So, i tend to stay away from that place!

The recent call nights/mornings have been really sweet! That's because i have dinner and breakfast delivered to me! How spoiled and pampered! I have gotten to know a friend who can cook superbly -- > I had excellent pork ribs dinner yesterday and now i am eating seafood fried rice in my call room, drinking hot milk tea that i was actually wishing for hours earlier!! How did qiqi know i was craving for that!? It is not the first time that i have felt so gratified. Bel bel had brought me food (chicken rice) made by cardiologist "S"! This just show how much i wish to say thank you to all for being such great friends!

How can i not feel happy while being at work?



(-_-)***back to the operating room now! muaks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home