Sunday, January 04, 2009

Hope

My dear friend in NY called me. At the beginning of the chat, i treated it as a usual new year greeting call as i was trying to wish her happy new year on the eve. She was asleep then.

As the chat deepened, i was appalled with the piece of news that was conveyed to me. She has been hoping to get pregnant for the past one year. Her life story has been fairy tale. It is as good as it can get. I have to stress again that i know she has sacrificed a lot to achieved what she has right now. It's unfair not to mention this. Anyway, she has a good husband and a bright career path; for the past one year, all she has been wishing for is having a baby but has not been successful. Now she has met another obstacle. She is diagnosed with atypical polycystic ovarian syndrome which results in increase infertility rate. My heart really broken into pieces, literally. I have not felt this sad for a while. I did not know how to respond, except quietly and softly calling her name. I was trying hard to control my tears that were starting to flow. Girl, i love you so much. I can only pray for you.

I hope this is another obstacle that will make you stronger. You have had so many of these in the past and you have passed them in flying colors. I believe that this will be just another stumbling block for both you and ren to conquer. I have absolute faith that i will see the beautiful smile in you again.


(-_-)***hope

1 Comments:

Blogger humblebird said...

I will be praying for your friend too!!!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home