Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas...a belated one!

Yes...a belated merry christmas wishes to everybody! Hope that Santa had brought joy to everybody! I have been busy enjoying this holiday season as well as being on call one in every two days for the past week. I ain't going to complain about my work as everyday, i am learning to be even more content with what 's been given to me.

This year's christmas celebration was fun! Well, we celebrated it 2 days earlier and 2 days in a row as i have to work on xmas day. As how it has been for past 2 years in newfoundland; party mood started since mid-december as endless end-of-the-year party invitations pour in towards christmas and new year. This year, i have kept myself much low profile, not wanting to attend most of the parties, i think i am getting older! haha. I much prefer to stick around with close friends and this year we were at lillian's for most part of December! I wonder how much time i had spent in my own place! Well, she owns a big house that can host all of us all the time! So, why not! We opened presents (multiple presents from one person to another) on the 23rd and it was really enjoyable. The funniest moment was when nicole opened the present she bought for jean and she didn't even realise it at that moment and look a bit confused. Blame it on lillian as lillian wrapped it and give it to nicole thinking that it was nicole's present.

I have received great xmas presents myself. First, i got a kettle (something i wish to get since the start of this year...thank goodness i didnt need to wait till next year to own one! lol), then got a MAC cosmetic set (should i give it to my sis!??), a super soft fleece throw (dark green and brown fleece...totally my color!), a lovely heart-shape swarovski necklace that i really like (i am wearing it now! ^ ^), a set of my dearest Elizabeth Arden skincare products!!! (this is something expensive that you girls shouldnt have spent on!! but thank you so much!!), very very cute musical decoration/tapper from Hallmark, air freshener diffuser, a very adorable battery operated hand milk mixer and lots of chocolates!!! What a list!

On Christmas day, i had so much food even when i was on call! I started in the morning with my usual banana fix! Then in the ward, the nurses made brunch (ham and hash brown casserole), for lunch my colleague (who initially invited me to her house for christmas lunch with her family but i cannot attend as i have to work) delivered me turkey dinner and for supper it was another delivery of turkey spaghetti. Burp...i was really stuffed!

It was a warm christmas!


(-_-)*** thank you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home