Sunday, December 14, 2008

PR status

I did not think of blogging on the day i got my canadian PR status (which was two days ago). I did not have any special feelings like being pleased or elated by the fact that it is finally done after going through all the troubles in wanting to get it. I was like....in an euthyroid state....er...that means feeling just as usual. I guess there will not be any bad circumstances arise with this status, i will only benefit from it. I am now free of the need to apply for visa, working permit and getting most of the advantages of a canadian except voting or gaining a place in the federal government. "yay" (stop being cynical!)

Do i feel more at lost with my identity? Yes, definitely. I really don't know where i belong to. I really dislike this feeling. I truly hate grey area. I love black and white answers but in reality we are always in the grey zone. I should get myself busy again rather allowing this kind of feelings to get to my brain. Imagine that i will not be operating in the next 6 months (maybe even 9 months!!)...what a torture!

This "soon-to-be-the-end-of-the-year" mood is really getting to me now. I am just feeling lazier and lazier. I am lucky that recently i am able to escape to a friend's place to chill out whenever i like. I may even have overdone that. I am feeling more attach to this group of friends now and i am wondering if i should withdraw a bit as attachment will only enable the cyclic of existence in karma. qiqi, you shouldn't have reminded me that all good things come to an end! Now, that is disseminated in my mind! But still, i love you loads! =P


(-_-)***i am fine, i just have too much time!


note: if only i can spend my time shopping at 50% discount store! "envious of mich"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home