Saturday, December 13, 2008

Weekend blue

It's one and a half hour to midnight. Then it's time to go to bed as i am on call tomorrow (sunday). I am feeling lazy as it is another great hang out weekend. I am stuffed with great dinner again. Year end is arriving, holiday season mood is slowly creeping into my mind as i am feeling lazy to work or study. Maybe fatique is getting to me. I am just glad that my current rotation is going well. Hopefully it will end well next week.

Aiks....just feeling lazy wishing that i need not to be on call tomorrow! =P My one week vacation is coming soon. I think it will be a good break after not having one for the last 6 months. And i can meet CJ! hehe


(-_-)***if only i can also call in sick without repercussion!


note: mich, i also want a LV wallet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home