Thursday, December 18, 2008

Veisalgia

.....also known as hangover. That is what i am getting now with some bad headache spells. Managed to survive today's working hours! Arrived at work at 8am today while other residents only went to work at 11am. One actually show up at 5pm, just in time to be on call!

Thank god that i truly love my job. At least it helps in balancing my spirit, suppressing other possible problems or emotions from surfacing. My last day of surgery today, will not (likely) to be operating until 6 months from today! aiks... =(

I am very glad to hear from my mentor today. He said Calgary will almost likely have a job for me in the near future. This is what keeping me in tab..knowing that i am still wanted! Well, that is unless i go and screw it up myself during my elective (work attachment) there next year!


(-_-)***am going to hit the bed now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home