Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Reflection

Time for another end of the year...well, i guess it's a little late, it is the start of the year reflection time!

This is the first year (as far as i can remember) where i did not start a year giving myself specific new year resolution. I really do think i am happy and mostly content with what i have achieved right now. Of course my list of wanted things is getting longer each year but i know they are not my essentials, so it is great if i get them, otherwise, i can live without them.

For this year 2009, the most important thing that i should do is to keep up with my work and personal obligations. I need to continue to work hard ensuring that my current role and responsibilities are met, better if they can be exceeded.

Everyday, i ask myself if i am capable to accomplish what's in my mind. I ask myself if i have what it takes to achieve what i wish to achieve. I question my ability almost every time my brain allows me to think or reflect on myself. However, time after time, i have so many people who have much more belief in myself than i have on my own, that i should not doubt myself so much. I appreciate the faith that all of you have in me. Simple answer such as "dont worry too much, you can do it la", helps you know!?? Even my mentor, he almost always manage to reply my mail when i needed to hear or read those words. Yesterday, he asked me: "What did Yoda tell Luke Skywalker?"...the answer is "The force is with you"...He is just so supportive.

I can also feel that i am controlling my frustration a bit better too. There is no point in showing frustration to other people as it only serves to ruin yourself. This is the part where i felt i failed myself a lot over the last year. I should be more composed and quiet when met with problems. However, new year means new beginning; Yesterday i was extremely upset and affected by certain people at work but i managed to control my emotions pretty well. "pat on your back"...good job! You are half a step closer now.

Other than that, i decided to dedicate this year resolution to my friends and family. First one is to yein, i will continue to pray and hope that you will be gifted with a healthy lovely baby soon. Second is to ah bel, hoping that you will continue to sail through your pregnancy and we will soon meet baby CJ. Thirdly, to qiqi, a rather-sillyish-at-times friend, whom i am growing to love more and more everyday, hoping that she will continue to grow stronger and able to give love to everybody that she cares. And lastly, to everyone, hope that your wish(s) will come true. =). Well, it just feels weird not to write mich and ry's name onto my wishlist...mich, hope that you will find a job that you truly enjoy and love; and ry, hope that you will grow prettier and continue to stay healthy.


(-_-)***happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home